Monday, July 23, 2007

I break

I break from the people coming to me
the sun in the window
to bright to see
gotta get away
gotta break free
gotta break free
of this person called me

fears grip me
ties me down
i break
i gotta break free
of this person
they call me

sun goes down
a light switch is on
sun goes down
a light switch is off

i sit here
i wait
for the moment
to break free
for the sun to fall
the sky to come
the season change
but yet i am still me

i break
i fear
the person
they call me

the people running to me
the world fading to me
no more switches
no more lights
day has come into the night

i break
i break free
of the person i don't like
i don't like
is me

mood fades
mood follows
mood swallows
its s switch
that is all about me

its the heart that sees
but find no answers
in this weary body
of switches
of being
me...

No comments: